Valid until 10 April 2021
A PEAK SEASON SUPPLEMENT APPLIES BETWEEN
18 DEC 2020 – 05 JAN 2021
TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE
FROM R16 138 PER ADULT
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing and subject to availability.
Please note that we are unable to provide any advice relating to the COVID-19 virus and therefore shall not be liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by COVID-19, and shall not be liable for any damage, losses and expenses suffered as a result of sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, or any other cause outside our control.
It is the travellers responsibility at all times to ensure that they are compliant with all the applicable Government regulations under the Disaster Management Act for COVID-19.
Please note that should you fail to adhere to these regulations, and such failure results in a loss in respect of the booking, we shall not be liable for such loss.
Some temporary changes:
• Restaurants and lounges will offer a seated à la carte experience, and no longer serve buffet-style menus.
• Alcoholic beverage menus are available in our operating restaurants and lounges until 11:00PM, as per the current South African Government curfew requirements. Guests can enjoy them in their room/suite after this time.
• Resident guests can enjoy breakfast service in Vista Bar and Lounge, or in their room/suite, or on their private balcony/terrace – with our compliments.
• In Room Mini-Bars will be stocked on request.
• Ochre restaurant is currently unavailable at this time.
Enhanced Health & Safety
We have always had a robust and comprehensive sanitation programme, and this strong foundation allows us to adapt quickly to evolving advice from the World Health Organization and our local health officials. We will continue to monitor their guidelines and adjust our measures, with greater visibility to you, our guest.
• All of our team are required to complete specific COVID 19 Training and re-certification of health and safety protocols prior to returning to work so they can execute their roles with confidence.
• We have appointed a new COVID-19 dedicated Health, Safety & Hygiene Coordinator in each resort who will take full responsibility for implementing our enhanced health and safety programmes and report directly to each General Manager or Managing Director.
• We have introduced an overhaul of our already-stringent hygiene and sanitation measures, from increased frequency of cleaning to new cleaning and hygiene standards.
• We offer to sanitise your luggage on arrival. Each piece will be handled carefully to guarantee safety and cleanliness prior to placing them in your room.
• A welcome kit with protective and sanitising products is available for you to use throughout your stay. In addition, a Fitness Kit and a Kids’ Kit is available on request for family arrivals.
• We have developed tools to enhance our guest experience without social contact. All traditional publications have been removed from guest rooms and information is available through new digital platforms, such as Guest Messaging Hubs, TV messages, Apps, and our new website (including menus, your resort compendium, etc.)
• With uniquely large footprints, our resorts have always ensured high levels of personal space and privacy. We will continue to maximise the use of our space, from beaches and gardens to restaurants, to ensure you can relax at a safe distance.
• We now offer new outdoor activities for children, designed with physical distancing guidelines. Where possible, we also offer bespoke private children’s arrangements.
• One&Only was the first brand to introduce the global ‘Hand on Heart’ gesture which is practised in each of our resorts. It’s a personal acknowledgment between guests and colleagues, replacing the handshake.
• Resorts have the necessary equipment in place for discreet and private temperature checking, from thermal cameras to digital infra-red thermometers.