Lockdown Level 1
The National Coronavirus Command Council announced that South Africa will move to Level 1 of the Risk Adjusted Strategy as of 21 September 2020.
This means that all domestic interprovincial travel will continue for business and leisure purposes.
International travel movement will open from 01 October 2020 subject to further regulations and conditions.
• Domestic flights for business and leisure purposes are available from all commercial airports in South Africa.
• All hotels and accommodation establishments are allowed to operate within the stipulated legislation.
• Restaurants, take-aways, and food establishments will continue to be open for delivery and collection of food. Sit-down meals are allowed with strict adherence to all health protocols and social distancing measures. All restaurants must adhere to the curfew of 00:00. Alcohol sales is permitted in line with stipulated legislation
• Professional services such as tourist guides, tour operators, travel agents and tourism information officers including training of nature guides and other related services can continue in their current environments.
• All restaurants, fast food outlets and coffee shops; hotels, lodges, bed and breakfast, time share facilities, resorts and guest house, conference and meeting venues including casinos will provide detailed training for their staff and inform staff of their responsibility to advise the employer if they are tested positive for Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who is Covid-19 positive.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
From social distancing at the airport, boarding procedures, hygiene on the busses to the regulations of onboard health and safety, Airlink has it all. Please click the link below to view all the protocols.CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL